Mask that combines natural plant and seed oils to hydrate, nourish, moisturize and repair dry, damaged and colored hair, minimizing frizz and restoring shine, bounce, and radiance.
Did you know? Protein helps hair retain moisture. So if you wanted to stretch your washday results / get more days out of your wash day, with no-refresh-later-days, then make sure you incorporate some kind of protein - either during cleansing or styling. . . For instance? Today, I balanced my wash day using: . 1️⃣ @cachosbrazilhaircare pre-shampoo treatment (kind-of protein since it says something about keratin so google that and assume I said something smart about that in a learned fashion here) . . 2️⃣@aratazerochemicals (protein free) everything: shampoo, conditioner, cream and gel. This is a local Indian budget brand! Use my code HONESTLIZ for 20% in order over ₹999! It's safe 🙂 . . 3️⃣ @curlyellie intensive mask to balance the protein, since it has hydrolysed quinoa towards the end of the ingredients, the protein is subtle, not too much. Just right #goldielocks it's natural plant and seed oils hydrate, nourish, moisturize, and repair dry, damaged and coloured hair, minimizing frizz and restoring shine, bounce, and radiance. OMG don't sleep on it. . . You see what I did there? It's all about balancing the ratio between protein and moisture. It's a judgement call really and you will get this with practice. Baby steps! . . PS: I filmed this washday, will release it next week ❤️ . #aratazerochemicals #curlyellie #cachosbrasil #cacheia #curls #washday #proteinmoisturebalance
1,294 Likes, 84 Comments - Elizabeth Alex (@honestlizhere) on Instagram: "Did you know? Protein helps hair retain moisture. So if you wanted to stretch your washday results..."
How to Use:
- Massage generously unto dry, wet or damp hair after using the Gentle Shampoo and/or nourishing conditioner
- Leave the Intensive Mask on for 5-10 minutes, or longer depending on the condition of the hair
- Massage generously unto dry, wet or damp hair after using the CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo and/or nourishing conditioner
- Rinse with cool water (leave some in if you have thick curly hair)
- Gently dab hair to dry, taking care not to distort curl pattern
- Style - Follow with Curl Defining Leave-In conditioner for styling.
- Leave to Air Dry or Diffuse on a low heat /low power setting.
Why to Use:
- Non-greasy: No greasy feeling with Meadowfoam seed oil, this dry oil sinks into hair and is quickly absorbed
- Heat Resistant: The composition of Meadowfoam seed oil makes it highly resistant to heat, providing excellent heat protection when blow-drying, tonging or flat ironing
- Reduces moisture loss: The long-chain fatty acid structure forms a protective barrier to prevent excessive evaporation of moisture which results in dry, damaged hair and scalp, resulting in an exceptional hair moisturiser which rejuvenates and adds shine to each strand of hair
- Moisturise your scalp and nourish deeply
- Free from wheat, parabens, silicones, SLS/SLES, synthetic fragrances and mineral oils
- Contains several powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances, including Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- 100% natural fragrance
- Free from animal testing or cruelty.
Aqua, Behentrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol*, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
*Curly Ellie Statement about this ingredient. Isopropyl alcohol
Processing Time for Orders
- Within 3-7 business days (excludes public holidays and weekends)
- See Shipping Information